My goal in developing this website is to honor my values of transparency, awareness, & modeling by providing an overview of my professional identity and professional values. You will find descriptions of my philosophies, values, & approaches regarding counseling, supervision, teaching, & research as well as a link to my curriculum vitae.
If you are looking for a less formal narrative of my professional development, check out the about me page.
My professional calendar is located at jscottbranson.com/calendar.html
Professional Licensure & Affiliations
- Licensed Professional Counselor (Michigan)
License number: 6401015405
- Nationally Certified Counselor
Certificate number: 290691
- Member, American Counseling Association
Membership number: 6269333
- Member, Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Honor Society
Membership number: 29718183
- Member, Assocation for Counselor Education & Supervision
- Member, Association for Adult Development & Aging
Counselors & counselor educators:
Please visit counseling.education for activities, resources, & information for working with students and clients.
I am not taking private practice counseling clients at this time. Clients who are interested in consultation services can contact me via email.